TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Lidia Pretorius is the owner of the Disability Mojo Coach, including the intellectual property.
2. By visiting the Disability Mojo Coach.co.za website, you are accepting the terms and conditions.
3. Disability Mojo Coach publishes content, including comments and reviews.
7.In the process of using the Disability Mojo Coach, if you voluntarily disclose personal identifiable information (e.g. e-mail address) that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, is collected and used for that purpose.
8. As a registered user on the Disability Mojo Coach website, you can modify your personal information at any time by logging and updating your profile (where applicable)
9. Upon request, Disability Mojo Coach will delete your personal information from our records; however, it may not be possible to remove your comments, discussions, posts and other content that you created on the website.
10. To make a request for your personal information to be deleted, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
11.Disability Mojo Coach collects the following information
11.1. User submitted account information such as name and email address to identify you
11.2. User submitted location information such as province and city
11.3. User submitted comments, discussions, reviews, opinions, experiences and ratings.
11.4 Disability Mojo Coach collects user information arising from the usage of the website including for example, browser-type related information, IP address and requested URL.
12. How Disability Mojo Coach Uses Your Information
12.1 If you so choose, Disability Mojo Coach will use your email address to send you newsletters, and other email.
12.2 Disability Mojo Coach strives to collect only data which is strictly necessary.
13. Transfer of Information
13.1. Where legally required, Disability Mojo Coach will disclose information about individual users to governmental or judicial authorities or law enforcement agencies, or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
13.3. Disability Mojo Coach reserves the right to transfer your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership of the business.
13.4 In accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, by registering and submitting any information on Disability Mojo Coach, we will collect or verify, and process your personal information mainly for the purpose of understanding your requirements and delivering our services accordingly.
15.2 Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s computer.
15.3 Cookies do not contain personal data but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device. You can read more about cookies here
15.6 If you decline cookies, it may affect the functioning of this website.
16.2. You hereby release and indemnify Disability Mojo Coach from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
17.2 If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Disability Mojo Coach website.
18. Contact details